The Soccer Simulation Competition is organized in different leagues. We started in 2D Simulation and later moved on to the 3D Simulation. The research in the simulation leagues focused on world modeling, high-level decision making and 3D simulation.
We are not participating in any of the Soccer Simulation leagues anymore.
- AllemaniACs3D Team Description (Ph. Vorst, A. Ferrein, G. Lakemeyer) in RoboCup 2006 CD Supplement, 2006.
- ReadyLog Agents for the RoboCup 3D Soccer Simulation League (P. Vorst). Master’s Thesis (Diplomarbeit), Knowledge-based Systems Group, Computer Science Department, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, 2006
- Learning Decision Trees for Action Selection in Soccer Agents (S. Konur, A. Ferrein, G. Lakemeyer) in Proc. of Workshop on Agents in Dynamic and Real-time Environments at the 16th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI’04), Valencia, Spain, 2004.
The AllemaniACs’ efforts in the different simulation leagues were led by Frank Dylla and Alexander Ferrein and supervised by Gerhard Lakemeyer. Team members were Stefan Jacobs (2D) and Philipp Vorst (3D). Further contributions were made by Norman Jansen (AGT), Savas Konur (DTL), and Stefan Schiffer (QWM).
In June 2006, we participated in the 3D Simulation competition at RoboCup 2006 in Bremen, Germany. In earlier years, we participated in the 2D Simulation competitions at the German Open.
RoboCup Soccer Simulation Links and Software
Related to the (3D) Soccer Server
- (3D) Soccer Server Home Main page containing downloads of the RoboCup 2D and 3D Simulation League Soccer Servers and useful further information.
- 3D Soccer Server Mailing List Archive Announcements, software-related questions, and answers.